Thursday 6 December 2012

This is my shooting script for my preliminary task



Shooting script

1   1      medium shot of interviewer at desk
2   2      pan shot of interviewee walking to desk
3   3     close up of handshake then zoom out to medium shot of both of them sitting down
4   4     over the shoulder shot of interviewer
    this is the third time you have been late this week
5   5      shot reverse shot of interviewee
          I’m really sorry I keep missing the bus
6   6     over the shoulder shot of interviewer
    this isn’t good enough, if you’re late one more time you will be fired
7   7     medium shot of both sitting at desk, they both stand up
     ok then I’ll try harder in future
8   8     tracking shot of interviewee leaving the room
9   9     close up on door handle as the door closes

No comments:

Post a Comment